If you would like to apply to Melody Motors, please send your Cover Letter and Resume to Greg, our Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications that come in to the dealership. If you are not contacted for interview for a position that you have applied to, we welcome you to apply for any future opportunities that become available.
Melody Motors is looking to expand their team with an outgoing, friendly and organized individual to welcome our customers and ensure they are well cared for in an efficient manner.
The Receptionist is responsible for handling all incoming customers, phone calls, telephone messages, and emails in a professional and efficient manner. The position also includes various administrative tasks and serves all departments throughout the organization.
This position may be for you if:
- You enjoy creating a welcoming environment and making sure that customers are well taken care of.
- You are able to multi task and are exceptionally organized
- You take care of your environment and ensure that it is presented in the best way possible by keeping it tidy
- You communicate well through any means necessary to ensure that tasks are completed in timely manner.
- You have a great first impression and are able to carry on a conversation to obtain information and make customers feel at home in the dealership.
Further position description available on request.
Dealership is open Monday – Saturday. Ideal candidate would be available for a Tuesday to Saturday rotation but consideration will be given to all applicants.
Required Education, Skills, & Experience
- One (1) year of administrative experience is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills an asset; experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask, and organizational skills
We thank all that apply, only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Melody Motors Offers:
- Industry Competitive Wages and Benefits Plan
- A Strong Passion For The Automotive Industry
- Training Opportunities
- Organization That Is Proud to Donate and Contribute To Many Local Communities and Organizations
- State Of The Art Facility and Equipment
- Employee Discounts on Parts, Vehicles, and Services
- Over 50 Years of Strong Reputation in the Auto Industry and Community
- Results Driven Work Environment
- Progressive Culture That Is Always Looking For Opportunities to Improve and Expand